Independent U.S. distributors Blue Underground have announced that they will release on Blu-ray director Ferdinando Baldi’s western Get Mean (1975), starring Tony Anthony, Lloyd Battista, Raf Baldassarre, and Diana Lorys. The release will be available for purchase on October 27.
When an American cowboy stumbles upon a gypsy family in a wind-swept ghost town, they offer him a fortune to escort a princess back to her home in Spain. But this silent Stranger finds himself in over his head (and strung up by his feet) when he gets caught in the middle of an epic battle involving Vikings, the Moors, brutal barbarians, evil spirits, a raging bull, and a diabolical Shakespeare-quoting hunchback. Tired of their never-ending attempts to kill him, the cowboy arms himself to the teeth with guns, dynamite and a special surprise. Now it’s the Stranger’s turn to GET MEAN!
Tony Anthony ( Comin’ At Ya!), Lloyd Battista ( Blindman), Raf Baldassarre ( The Great Silence), Diana Lorys ( The Awful Dr. Orlof), and Mirta Miller ( Eyeball) star in this explosive ‘Spaghetti Western’ directed by Ferdinando Baldi ( Texas, Adios). Now Blue Underground is proud to present Get Mean in this 2-Disc Limited Edition, featuring a brand-new High Definition transfer along with exclusive Extras for the first time ever in North America!
- DTS-HD Mono and Dolby Digital Mono Audio (Both tracks are English dubs)
- English SDH, Spanish, and French Subtitles
- Audio Commentary with Producer/Star Tony Anthony, Co-Writer/Star Lloyd Battista, and Executive Producer Ronald J. Schneider
- The Story Of The Stranger – Interview with Producer/Star Tony Anthony
- Looking For Richard – Interview with Co-Writer/Star Lloyd Battista
- Beating A Dead Horse – Interview with Executive Producer Ronald J. Schneider
- Tony & I – Interview with Director Ferdinando Baldi
- Deleted Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
- French Trailer
- Radio Spots
- Poster & Still Gallery
- Collectable Booklet featuring new writing by Spaghetti Western expert Howard Hughes